COCO YOGA + WELLNESS RETREAT
FRI 2nd – SUN 4th July 2021 (2 nights)
CALM, BALANCE, NOURISH
Join us on our UK weekend escape to The Cattle Shed, nestled in the side of Hope Valley, The Peak District, Derbyshire.
We will relax, unwind, restore, and have a lot of fun!
We will aim for all of the classes to take place in the beautiful outdoors – overlooking the valley.
When the body and mind are at rest the relaxation response can come into play which allows the immune system to do its job effectively.
Learning how to relax is crucial to wellbeing and we design our retreats to help facilitate this nourishment to body and mind.
THE COCO RETREAT SCHEDULE
*Please note that this is subject to change, but will give you a good idea of what to expect.*
FRIDAY – ARRIVAL DAY
2pm onwards: Check-in (arrivals anytime before 6pm)
Drinks & snacks on arrival
Free time to explore the countryside, relax and soak up the surroundings
6-7.15pm: Yin yoga & guided chakra meditation with Kat
7.30pm: Welcome dinner
8am: Hot drinks & pre-yoga snacks
9- 10am: Energising vinyasa flow with Sally
10.30am: Big brunch
11.30am: Free time to explore, relax and soak up the surroundings
2pm: Afternoon snacks
5.30-7pm: Yin yoga & yoga nidra (guided meditation)
7.30pm: Evening meal
9am: Hot drinks & pre-yoga snacks
9.30 – 11am: Grounding vinyasa flow with Sally
11am: Big brunch
3pm: Check out
THE COCO RETREAT PACKAGE
FRIDAY 3rd JULY – SUNDAY 5th JULY
- 2 nights in luxury accommodation in the Peak District, nestled on the side of Hope Valley
- Twice daily yoga classes – morning vinyasa flow yoga with restorative evening yin classes
- Fully catered delicious and balanced vegetarian breakfast/ lunch/ dinner
- Local walks to enjoy and discover the natural beauty of the surrounding countryside
- Free time to relax, unwind, read a book, and enjoy some space and time to yourself
- Massage therapist on-site for bookings
Room rates are based on two people sharing in luxury twin rooms all with en-suite bathrooms.
30% non-refundable deposit to book your place
To reserve your place, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the below contact form.