COCO YOGA + PILATES WELLNESS RETREAT
FRI 19th JAN– SUN 21st JAN 2024 (2 nights)
CALM, BALANCE, NOURISH
Join us on our UK weekend escape to The Cattle Shed, nestled in the side of Hope Valley, The Peak District, Derbyshire.
We will relax, unwind, restore, and have a lot of fun!
When the body and mind are at rest the relaxation response can come into play which allows the immune system to do its job effectively.
Learning how to relax is crucial to wellbeing and we design our retreats to help facilitate this nourishment to body and mind.
THE COCO RETREAT SCHEDULE
*Please note that this is subject to change, but will give you a good idea of what to expect.*
FRIDAY – ARRIVAL DAY
3 pm onwards: Check-in (arrivals anytime before 6pm)
Drinks & snacks on arrival
Free time to explore the countryside, relax and soak up the surroundings
6-7pm: Restorative Yoga
7.30pm: Welcome dinner
9- 10am: Pilates Flow
11.30am: Free time to explore, relax and soak up the surroundings
2pm: Afternoon snacks
5.30-7pm: Restorative Yoga & Sound Relaxation
7.30pm: Evening meal
9am: Hot drinks & pre-yoga snacks
9.30 – 10:30am: Grounding Yoga Flow
3pm: Check out
THE COCO RETREAT PACKAGE
- FRIDAY 19th JAN – SUNDAY 21ST JAN
- 2 nights in luxury accommodation in the Peak District, nestled on the side of Hope Valley
- Twice daily classes – From Pilates Flow to Restorative Yoga + Sound Bowls
- Delicious menu incl breakfast/ lunch/ dinner all freshly prepared on-site by the incredible Chamiah from Nourish me Wild
- Local walks to enjoy and discover the natural beauty of the surrounding countryside
- Massages available to book on the weekend
- Nutrition Workshop with Jo Meadows
- Lots of free time to relax, unwind, read a book, and enjoy some space and time to yourself
Room rates are based on two people sharing in luxury twin rooms all with en-suite bathrooms.
To reserve your place, email email@example.com or use the direct booking and payment link below.
30% deposit to secure your place.