TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE COCO COLLECTIVE LTD
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained are correct.
2. The customer or client shall pay THE COCO COLLECTIVE LTD either in full to confirm a booking, or a non-refundable deposit in the sum of 30% of the total amount, due for each person or total company fee named in the reservation.
3. The balance monies due shall be paid by the individual customer to THE COCO COLLECTIVE LTD, for a place or places on a retreat when agreed on booking.
4. If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date, THE COCO COLLECTIVE LTD reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
5. In the event of an individual THE COCO COLLECTIVE LTD place cancellation by the customer:
– 20% of the total cost of the retreat is refundable up to 90 days prior to the retreat start date only.
6. Due to situations beyond our control, THE COCO COLLECTIVE LTD reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
7. THE COCO COLLECTIVE LTD is not held liable for flight costs.
8. THE COCO COLLECTIVE LTD reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
9. The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to THE COCO COLLECTIVE LTD and its guests, staff or owners.
10. The customer shall keep all properties used by THE COCO COLLECTIVE LTD fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
11. THE COCO COLLECTIVE LTD reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the any property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and THE COCO COLLECTIVE LTD shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
12. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
13. THE COCO COLLECTIVE LTD can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
14. THE COCO COLLECTIVE LTD reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
15. In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
16. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by THE COCO COLLECTIVE LTD. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga. THE COCO COLLECTIVE LTD is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
17. THE COCO COLLECTIVE LTD cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
18. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the host as soon as possible.
19. THE COCO COLLECTIVE LTD shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
20. THE COCO COLLECTIVE LTD accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from retreat destinations.
21. We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip. THE COCO COLLECTIVE LTD can accept no liability for customers.